We, the FUCHS Enprotec GmbH, a subsidiary of Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. (Loves Park, IL USA), are a German mechanical engineering Company active worldwide in the treatment of wastewater and sewage sludge.
In our company headquarters, based in the federal state of Rhineland-Palatinate, we develop and produce innovative products for aeration and mixing and provide high-quality solutions for municipal as well as industrial applications.
For every single project we work collaboratively with consulting engineers, plant managers and operators to design and manufacture the best treatment solution. The use of our own proven technologies is one of the reasons for our success.
With projects realized in about 60 countries and more than 3,500 installed plants we are nowadays a recognized partner in the field of environmental technology. In close cooperation with our sales partners we make sure that the comprehensive support of our customers is always guaranteed.
Premium aspirating aerators for industrial and municipal wastewater
FUCHS Aerators are self-aspirating aerators, combining fine-bubble deep aeration with a strong horizontal flow pattern. They ensure optimal aeration and mixing of municipal as well as industrial wastewater. Thus, they are ideal for use in activated sludge basins, aerated lagoons and equalization tanks.
FUCHS Aerators are first choice for retrofit. They can be easily used as supplementary aeration or replace existing old aeration systems.
Thousands of these quality products "Made in Germany" are used throughout the world - trusted for their excellent performance and reliability.
- Premium aspirating aerator for industrial and municipal wastewater
- Ideal for activated sludge basins, aerated lagoons and equalization basins
- Efficient oxygen transfer
- High mixing and circulation capability
- Optimal for retrofitting and replacing old aeration systems
- Ideal as supplementary aeration
- Outstanding quality of material
- Robust design, high dependability
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Simple and versatile installation
- Available in various sizes